• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry & co, Are AMAZING!!!

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
This is Lola's portrait I commissioned from Sara
DSC02857.jpg

Lola and SiDney

DSC02855.jpg

Lola and SiDney Baubles

DSC02867.jpg

SiDney checking out Sara's handiwork!

DSC02866.jpg

For the first time ever, OH grabbed the laptop off me when he saw the pic. I was on the sofa and he was on the armchair so a few feet away.

I often stick pictures from RU on here, under his nose and he just smiles politely. He was really taken with this. Said who painted it was a very good artist.

Sidney and Lola, had to show him Mr Blobby :lol: and your fab kitchen. Couldn't find the Elvis ones though.

For the first time ever, OH grabbed the laptop off me when he saw the pic. I was on the sofa and he was on the armchair so a few feet away.

I often stick pictures from RU on here, under his nose and he just smiles politely. He was really taken with this. Said who painted it was a very good artist.

Sidney and Lola, had to show him Mr Blobby :lol: and your fab kitchen. Couldn't find the Elvis ones though.

I will try and find the 'Elvis' one and post it!! Sara is such a talented artist I think she got Lola's face 100% and even got SiDneys uppy downy ears correct!!

For Barn yard bunnies;
09122008869-1.jpg

24122008925.jpg

This was Christmas 3 years ago - Lola's first one and the last time we had a real tree!!

Thanks.

What a cool way to spend Christmas. Have to admit have only had a real tree once and it was one of those small ones that you can replant into the garden in summer. It didn't last that long.

Two food hall bags from Selfridges. Yum yum.

Back