• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four Way Bonding

Bond them exactly like you would a pair using the same rules small space, neutral territory etc.

The only difference is that you need to ensure that you have adequate time to be with them constantly and use a longer period of time before expanding space and moving them. When bonding 4 buns I usually have 4 days as my rule of thumb between moving and expanding space.

If you have any specific questions please ask

Bond them exactly like you would a pair using the same rules small space, neutral territory etc.

The only difference is that you need to ensure that you have adequate time to be with them constantly and use a longer period of time before expanding space and moving them. When bonding 4 buns I usually have 4 days as my rule of thumb between moving and expanding space.

If you have any specific questions please ask

Well hopefully I get my new pair the following weekend (Around the 4th/5th). I have the monday all the way through to friday off. So really 9 days in total! So I plan to have a day or two of them living as neighbours before anything really happens first :)

Hi :wave: Just wondered if you've attempted your bonding of two pairs yet and if so how's it going? I'm thinking of bonding my two pairs so I am interested to hear how yours are getting on. Are they male/female pairs? If you haven't done it yet then good luck! Let me know how you get on.

Hi :wave: Just wondered if you've attempted your bonding of two pairs yet and if so how's it going? I'm thinking of bonding my two pairs so I am interested to hear how yours are getting on. Are they male/female pairs? If you haven't done it yet then good luck! Let me know how you get on.

Yes we bonded the two new girlies with them yesterday and it has worked out well so far! Thumper was fine straight away with them (no surprise) and Blossom was very confused as to why she had be given two very young babies.After a few Blossom strops, grunts and warning off she settled down and everyone was grooming each other. Except for Thumper as he is the man of the house and shouldn't have to clean any one but himself :lol:

We've moved them back outside today. A little bit of chasing as when they first went in together but very quickly settled down and they're all now lying together. I've booked lots of days off work so I can keep a close eye on all of them. So far so good though, nothing too aggressive or naughty from the rabbits. I've spent a good 3-5 hours standing in the rain making sure they're all ok and they're very content.

I really wouldn't advise bonding my way because I really did rush it. I just hope it doesn't backfire on me. (Fingers crossed)

Back