• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bored Problem

Hiya :wave:
I have two bonded rabbits and one is a wildie who I really struggle to keep amused! Here is a list of things that you could do, thanks to tamsin and other people on here who have posted some great ideas that I got from here.

Fill toilet roll inner tubes with hay and maybe a couple of pellets inside if you use them.
Cardboard boxes to shred
A box filled with soil to dig in
Hide food by scattering it or put it in plant pots and hang from the run so they have to stretch up and get it, also do this with hay.
A football
Upturned plant pot to sit on
Apple tree branch to chew if you can get hold of one (I asked on freecycle and am getting some later!)
Hide food within the pages of the yellow pages or put in old plastic pots (I use the ones from my double cream!) to get out
Put a towel in the hutch or in a tunnel if you have one to dig out.

Hope these help!

You could also buy toys from pet shops that seem suitable for your rabbit! Also I have had a go at making some homemade toys out of cardboard box's (to make little bridges) and toilet tubes (I cut the ends and make i so they can chuck them around!

I hope this helps you!

:D :D :D

Back