• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post bun

Loula

Mama Doe
Bella is waiting patiently for a parcel today.

DSCF6907.jpg

Though I've had to politely mention that it might be a bit difficult to open the door because of her rather ample backside. She took offense and is now eating the door mat. :lol::lol::lol:

She is definitely one of RU's silliest buns! Is she a single bun?

Yes she is a single, very spoilt bun. I work from home so she's hardly ever on her own, but hopefully she will be going to see Aunty Kay soon to meet a potential toy boy.

Just to prove she's one of the silliest :D:

DSCF6810.jpg

(In case anyone thinks I'm trying to roast her, the fire definitely doesn't work!!)

Yes she is a single, very spoilt bun. I work from home so she's hardly ever on her own, but hopefully she will be going to see Aunty Kay soon to meet a potential toy boy.

Just to prove she's one of the silliest :D:

DSCF6810.jpg

(In case anyone thinks I'm trying to roast her, the fire definitely doesn't work!!)

Hahaha hillarious.

Marvin once started to eat the fake coal from my fake fireplace!

Bella is waiting patiently for a parcel today.

DSCF6907.jpg

Though I've had to politely mention that it might be a bit difficult to open the door because of her rather ample backside. She took offense and is now eating the door mat. :lol::lol::lol:

Bless - maybe Poppy could deliver it for her!

Back