• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home tomorrow, please?

Gertie

Mama Doe

Young'un is currently at the vets. :( He was straining to go to the toilet this morning so we called the emergency vet and although he's passed some soft stools, he's still poorly and a bit out of it tonight. I did get some kisses in though. He's almost 16 and he's my beautiful gentle baby boy. :love:

Thank you. :)

We're picking him up at 4:30, I still don't know the diagnosis yet though. Fingers crossed it's not bad.

Thank you. xx

He's home! :D He's currently upstairs behind the bedroom sofa, purring if you touch him. The radiator is there, he's keeping warm. Apparently, it's arthritis. He's been a bit stiff for a while which we discussed when he had his booster in December, but this was something new! He was straining to go to the toilet, but he was in pain too, so it caused the issue. It was all rather sudden and scary.
Anyway, he's home and hopefully the medication will help him manage better.

16? He's a veritable grampa cat!
I hope he feels better soon. He looks younger, too. :)

:lol: You can see his age in his eyes a bit, he's hiding it there!

He also had bloods done today and thankfully, his renal function is good!
:)

Back