• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freckle's Hurt Her Foot :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I think she must have caught it on something but I have no idea what :?

004-47.jpg

:cry:

Fortunately it does not seem to bother her. But I thought that she needed a bit of sticky banana as a treat :)

005-44.jpg

006-37.jpg

007-51.jpg

008-40.jpg

009-42.jpg

012-36.jpg

013-37.jpg

015-34.jpg

003-44.jpg

018-38.jpg

019-40.jpg

Hope she heals soon :love:

Small rodents never seem to notice much when they hurt themselves, one of my mice lost the end of his tail and he didn't seem to care :shock:

:shock: Since when did Jane have a hamster? :shock:

I lurve :love:

Hope her foot/toe gets better soon Jane ! :D

Jane you must stop posting gorgeous pictures of your hamster, my cage is nearly sold on EBAY and I a starting to have regrets:shock::love::love::love:
I hope Freckle is soon feeling better:love::love::love:

Awww, I hope her foot is better soon.

I was scrolling down the photos in complete disbelief that she was actually eating the banana and not pouching it ..... then I scrolled further down to find out she did eventually put it in her pouch. :lol::lol:

I kept looking at Freckle and thinking she looked an odd bunny:oops:

Then I thought she may be a guinea-pig, then a rat. She looks too big to be a hamster. Mine were always tiny little furballs and I could never hold them - they were far too lively.

Freckle looks absolutely adorable. Mmmm - I still have a big hamster cage in the shed .................................. I can see me searching the internet for rescue hammies tonight.

I hope Freckle gets better soon. Where does she live, Jane? Do you have a special pink run for her, a smaller version of your wonderful bunny homes?

Back