• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rabbit (Conti baby)

unalakey

Mama Doe
Meet my new rabbit Hari (short for Haribo), he is a 11 wk old Continental Giant. He came from Kayj's Bunnyhops and has been bonded with my French Lop Nell.
IMGP1328.jpg

Eating his hay:D
IMGP1321.jpg

My lovely Nell:love:
IMGP1279.jpg

IMGP1330.jpg

Sharing Dinner together:
IMGP1333.jpg

OMG Hari is stunning!!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Look at them ears!!!! :love::love::love:

They make a lovely couple :love::love::love:

He is lovely:love: They get on really well, i wasnt sure at first but Nell has excepted him now, she just bosses him about and nudges him and he just follow her around:love:

Wow he is beautiful:love::love::love::love::love:I noticed by your first piccy that your bunnies on shingle,is there any chance you can put them on grass

Wow he is beautiful:love::love::love::love::love:I noticed by your first piccy that your bunnies on shingle,is there any chance you can put them on grass

The shingle does lead on to grass, their is a lawn at the bottom, they seem to like the shingle better, Nell always lies there :oops:

Back