• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lookit the hay I got!

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
We really struggle to get decent hay. Most of the year it is brownish like this;

004-8.jpg

Anyway I rolled up at the feedstore on the weekend and saw some really green bales being loaded into the car in front of me. Mum had come with me for the drive and I said to her "That is what we are getting!"

Haven't gotten Oaten Hay in ages as I find Meadow Hay is softer so less hay pokes but I just had to get this.

001-9.jpg

002-7.jpg

That looks lovely. We shall of course be expecting poo pictures after a few days on that! Enjoy you lucky bunnies:D

It's strange how satisfying finding good hay is :) it was like a huge weight lifted from my shoulders when I discovered dfh. The days of manky brown stuff are hopefully long gone for you and your buns now you've found this supply :)

That looks good. Wish I could find a bale of good hay :( My timothy hay is about as green but I can't get very big bags of that.

I've been getting the lush bales too lately, lovely green smelling hay :lol::lol: and some perfect golden poops :D:D

Back