• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storm

Popcorn paradise

Warren Scout
Storm grabed my heart the moment we collected her. The guy who wanted rid was an evil (hum insert your own word). He grabbed her out by her ears and threw her into our travel case. It has taken me months to get her to see im not evil. At first she would lunge and bite and frantacly dash around with such fear in her eyes. Within a couple of weeks her lunging had stopped with me, now we just needed to tackle her biting. This took a further 3 months to stop. She does like being stroked, but only on her terms, when she choses and ONLY with gloves. She does not like skin.

Now she takes veg from my hand, allows me to take her toys (we play fetch), allows me to spot clean her cage. Although refuses to let me change her litter tray! :roll: She prefurs to sleep in it and poo just outside it. Still i dont mind, i love her to bits and the progress she has made is wonderfull. Unfortunatly though as she doesnt trust others we will not rehome her. She is happy and comfortable here so we will leave her be :)

tosupercute30.jpg

tosupercute31.jpg

1006689.jpg

poor little thing!

She's so pretty, I can't believe anyone could be so horrible!:censored:

Glad she has found a loving and understanding forever home with you.

Well done with all the progress you've made with her.

:love::love::love:

She's beautiful, well done for persisting with her, i cant believe some people can be so vile, thank god she has you. xxxxxxxx

Back