• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my new babies ! ..

Rhi_Rhi2

Young Bun
after my wee baby bugs passed away over the weekend:( (whilst having his teeth removed) i didn't think i would want any more bunnies for a while but ....

my boyfriend got these yesterday :)

Alice is the creamy colored one and Jasper is the black nd white one :)

alice.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

Jasper is 10 weeks and Alice is 8 weeks.. they are a bit shy still... jasper keeps stomping his foot :/ but Alice seems to be coming around :)

being used to short haired bunnies i don't actually have a bunny brush :oops:

in all fairness tho i didn't know my boyfriend was bringing home fluffballs :roll:
went to pets at home last night to get a brush after my bf came home with then ... but didn't actually get one ..to pricey (im a cheapskate lol ) will look for one on the net :roll: x hahah

aww there gorgeous! you'll have to get Jaspers bits chopped so no babies arrive :shock:

my brush cost £3.99 you'll have to buy a proper rabbit brush though i got a rabbit slicker brush but its not sharp like cat and dog ones. rabbits have tissue like skin so it easy torn with a rough brush (this did happen to a rabbit in my college during a grooming session :shock:)

Back