• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jester breaks the land speed record in the living room

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Jester: "Me likes da oomins ouse, I can goes wellly fast on da soft fing under ma footsies, you watch me"

He's so funny, it's ages since he came inside - we usually let him free range outside but the weather is horrible tonight so they're all having an hour each in the sitting room :shock: He's soooooo brave compared to when he first arrived. He used to just sit in a corner and quiver, now he's into everything :lol: He's bombs up and down like that about 6-7 times and then flops, it's so lovely to see him having such a great time :love:

Jester: "it was, me liked it and Auntie Nen says dat I was vewwy good & not nawty at all and so I can have more goes anuvver time vewy soon and have my pickture taken lots more .....heeeeeee" :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

It's shame I didn't get more footage of him really but my camera battery was on charge and my phone memory full - doh :roll:

He's so funny, it's ages since he came inside - we usually let him free range outside but the weather is horrible tonight so they're all having an hour each in the sitting room :shock: He's soooooo brave compared to when he first arrived. He used to just sit in a corner and quiver, now he's into everything :lol: He's bombs up and down like that about 6-7 times and then flops, it's so lovely to see him having such a great time :love:

Its amazing to see a change in a scared bun its so heartwarming and rewarding too.
He really is beautiful i love him. xxx

Back