• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So I guess they don't like celery then....

lilbun

Warren Veteran
I offered the bunnies celery for the first time not so long ago.... this is what they thought of it:

IMG_1923.jpg

That is exactly as I found it the next day :oops:

:lol::lol: I would chop it really small like the burgess excell apple bits and sprinkle it on their spring greens - celery is a hit with mine like that, especially in this hot spell, that is a precise aim your bunny has though :lol:

:lol: Too funny!
I'd say say keep trying with the celery.
Try them with the leaves first (to get them used to the smell) & then the stalks cut up smaller & mixed with other veg.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope you didnt take it away!:shock:

They was gonna have a game of pool!:lol::lol::lol:

If you do try it with them again I'd recommend choping it into smaller pieces so the string can't cause them any damage.

mine don't like celery either - but they aren't so clever about putting their message across!

few weeks ago, i had lunch in the restaurant of a big store in manchester. the nearest thing on their menu that i could eat was a salmon sandwich with prawns... so i asked for it without prawns, and very obligingly, they provided. only, when they served the open sandwich, picture a heap of delicious salmon, crowned with a pile of about fifteen capers....

If you do try it with them again I'd recommend choping it into smaller pieces so the string can't cause them any damage.

I honestly thought I'd chopped it up into 1 inch chunks or less but that I clearly missed that piece.
Maybe that's were they were expressing their disgust: they thought I was trying to choke them :?

Back