• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry Bunny says....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry: Hello RU people. Do you want to see some pictures of me and the boys?

BunniesinaviaryJune2010047.jpg

Clover was feeling camera shy. Most of the photos were of his big furry bottom (he eats a lot!)
BunniesinaviaryJune2010035.jpg

Buttercup, my daddy, is very handsome, but not very good at posing...
BunniesinaviaryJune2010044.jpg

...unlike me! I can kiss hands and pose at the same time!
BunniesinaviaryJune2010033.jpg

Dandelion has got some new flowerpots to throw around.
BunniesinaviaryJune2010009.jpg

He's also good at posing for the camera.
BunniesinaviaryJune2010038.jpg

Mummy took a photo of my moulting bottom - she laughs when she sees it :roll::roll::roll:
BunniesinaviaryJune2010017.jpg

She wanted to come into our garden with me and Buttercup, bet we said 'no' cos she's too big and would squash all the grass flat :lol:
BunniesinaviaryJune2010006.jpg

what was I just saying about posing? ;) you guys are so gorgeous, do you now want to come and live with me??

How do you tell which one is which. It's always baffled me ...

Blackie & Butter are the 'Little Boys', and Dan & Clo are the 'Big Boys'.

Blackie & Butter are so similar in size, that if I see them from the back I can't easily tell them apart (unless Blackie is moulting :lol:). But Blackie has a smaller head than Butter, and his ears tend to stay together whereas Butter's ears stay apart more.

With Dan and Clo there are more differences. Dan has a longer body, and deeper colouring inside the ears. Clover is rounder, with whiter inside the ears. And Clo has the sofest fur ever - I could tell him apart in the dark just by stroking him :)

awww they are soo cute, I :love: them

and where the rabbits moulting thats what princess is like when I said she had a little like bald patch, is that normal?

Blackie & Butter are the 'Little Boys', and Dan & Clo are the 'Big Boys'.

Blackie & Butter are so similar in size, that if I see them from the back I can't easily tell them apart (unless Blackie is moulting :lol:). But Blackie has a smaller head than Butter, and his ears tend to stay together whereas Butter's ears stay apart more.

With Dan and Clo there are more differences. Dan has a longer body, and deeper colouring inside the ears. Clover is rounder, with whiter inside the ears. And Clo has the sofest fur ever - I could tell him apart in the dark just by stroking him :)

:lol: bet you had little name tags for them at first though

:lol: bet you had little name tags for them at first though

:lol: no, I could tell them apart from the first day I met them!

Buttercup was obviously a lot bigger as he was the daddy:lol:

Blackberry has always been the smallest of the bunch, and the cheekiest....and the lickiest.......and the most hyperactive!

Clover's ears were a lot lighter inside, so he was distinguishable.

And Dandelion's legs were soooo long! He looked like a hare until he grew into them :lol:

:lol: no, I could tell them apart from the first day I met them!

Buttercup was obviously a lot bigger as he was the daddy:lol:

Blackberry has always been the smallest of the bunch, and the cheekiest....and the lickiest.......and the most hyperactive!

Clover's ears were a lot lighter inside, so he was distinguishable.

And Dandelion's legs were soooo long! He looked like a hare until he grew into them :lol:

:lol::lol: they are just too adorable!! Everything you say makes them seem cuter and cuter!!

Back