• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wonder how Mrs Brown got her name?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:? :? :? :?

Most people think she is black and I'm a bit crazy, but I think this picture proves my point :lol: :love::love:

P5010101.jpg

She is doing really well after her op. I am amazed as I didn't think she would be coming home :)

Hopefully in another week or two we will start bonding her :)

She reminds me of Rocky :) People say he looks black, but hes a lush chocolate brown colour :love: So pretty :love:

Mrs Brown is very sweet :love: xxx

How exciting!
Bet you cant wait to have another loved up couple :love:

I want to bond Roxy first as I think she will be more difficult and I want to leave her choice of boys open. But Roxy needs to move from indoors to out doors so I am waiting for the weather to improve a bit more ( thats what I'm telling myself anyway, I'm not chicken honest :oops::lol:)

I want to bond Roxy first as I think she will be more difficult and I want to leave her choice of boys open. But Roxy needs to move from indoors to out doors so I am waiting for the weather to improve a bit more ( thats what I'm telling myself anyway, I'm not chicken honest :oops::lol:)

Not at all!
I'd be far too much of a wuss to try bonding anyone!

Back