• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Revolver's Palace *Pics Heavy*

Lessie

Alpha Buck
Hello!!

Pheeeww I am knackered, I've just sat down, with a pint of Cider! :lol:

Finally Revolver's new hutch was delievered today, so I assembled it all by MY self!!!!!!:shock::D It took me just over 2 hours but it was worth it and most importantly I did it all by my self with a hand screw driver - not a power drill:lol:

Here it is, (I think she's happy now!! :D) I am over the moon, it's just what I need, it certainly put a massive smile on my face today. I've been down for a long time and today has been brilliant for me, just what I needed.

Sorry for the waffle here's th pics :oops:

Stage 1
RIMG0224.jpg

RIMG0226.jpg

RIMG0228.jpg

RIMG0229.jpg

RIMG0231.jpg

RIMG0233.jpg

RIMG0234.jpg

RIMG0235.jpg

RIMG0237.jpg

RIMG0238.jpg

RIMG0239.jpg

RIMG0240.jpg

Now I just need to find her a piggy friend!!! :D

:wave:

was thinking all the way thats a nice size for a bunny but not a "palace" in comparison to other people then i saw a piggie! its fabulous! the biggest g.pig set up iv seen! bet he is really happy! (or she?!)

All that - then a tiny guinea :lol: It's guinea paradise :D

I know that's exactly what my brother said to me...

"All of this just for a piggy?!" :roll:

Ahem she deserves it, it's her retirement prestent and I did say it will be for her and hopefully some other piggies :D

Anyway the bigger the better!! ;)

that is a beautiful palace! as everyone has said, what a lucky piggy! i think the modifications you requested for the ramp are excellent. brilliant stuff.

Back