• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric has been banished.....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
to the outside whilst mummy tried to sand down the nibbles on the front door:evil:
110dj05.jpg

Oh, I'll look after him if you like

Can't guarantee you'd get him back though :D

so he should be upset - i was when i saw the door - and the skirting board:shock: can't even offer to replace stuff as we live in a listed building:oops: naughty bunny:love:

Oh, he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!:love:
(I would say that, he looks just like my Buttercup!)
I think I would forgive such a cutie anything!!!!

Beau has tonight managed to chew my phone charger, no wait ONLY phone charger, into SEVEN PIECES!!!

:shock::lol: what sort is it, i've got loads of spares from old phones (keep em just in case they get eric'd!) so if i have one to fit i'll send it to you:)

errr... samsung u600?

hmmmmm. i do have a samsung - somewhere. if i can find it i'll let you know:) (sounds odd that i keep them but having been caught out a couple of times not having a working charger i've kinda learnt that hoarding some things is useful:lol:)

hmmmmm. i do have a samsung - somewhere. if i can find it i'll let you know:) (sounds odd that i keep them but having been caught out a couple of times not having a working charger i've kinda learnt that hoarding some things is useful:lol:)

Beau chewed OHs so he now has to plug into the laptop to charge. So no, doesn't sound odd at all! :roll: that would be brill, thanks hun!!

Oh Eric, you have Alfie's sympathy - he spent quite a while behind bars and it's not nice. :lol::lol:

Ours gave up on the skirting boards and started on the wallpaper instead when we were at our old house - woodchip everywhere - they loved it! I'd wach out - in the photo Eric looks as if he's contemplating mischief when he gets back in the house :lol:

Oh dear! :lol: x

I love Eric - he's one of my favourite RU bunnies! :love:

My pair were 'threatened' with eviction to the great outdoors yesterday when they were being naughty - Jack nipped my toe presumably for attention and they were just doing all the things they shouldn't, lol. And I was feeling ill (and am off sick today as am feeling much worse! :() Jack is naughtier than ever since Hollie arrived! :roll:

But I do love them lots so all is forgiven. ;) xx

Ours gave up on the skirting boards and started on the wallpaper instead when we were at our old house - woodchip everywhere - they loved it! I'd wach out - in the photo Eric looks as if he's contemplating mischief when he gets back in the house :lol:

that sounds about right - i thought he'd grown out of his mischief but in a way i'm soooo glad that he hasn't:lol:

yours sound really useful if they like to strip woodchip - its a devil to get off usually! you should hire them out:D

Oh dear! :lol: x

I love Eric - he's one of my favourite RU bunnies! :love:

My pair were 'threatened' with eviction to the great outdoors yesterday when they were being naughty - Jack nipped my toe presumably for attention and they were just doing all the things they shouldn't, lol. And I was feeling ill (and am off sick today as am feeling much worse! :() Jack is naughtier than ever since Hollie arrived! :roll:

But I do love them lots so all is forgiven. ;) xx

naughty bunnies:lol:
hope you're starting to feel better - and that you get a well behaved bunny day whilst you're feeling ill:wave:

Back