• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric has been banished.....

that sounds about right - i thought he'd grown out of his mischief but in a way i'm soooo glad that he hasn't:lol:

yours sound really useful if they like to strip woodchip - its a devil to get off usually! you should hire them out:D

:lol: I could make a FORTUNE!! With Eric as wood trimmer and mine as wallpaper strippers we could start a restoration compnay .... may take few months for a room but we could just charge for the entertainment value :)

naughty bunnies:lol:
hope you're starting to feel better - and that you get a well behaved bunny day whilst you're feeling ill:wave:

Thank you! :wave:

Gives me chance to catch up on RU anyway xx ;)

Oh and I've just had to go upstairs having heard a dreadful banging and crashing coming from upstairs but they both appeared at the baby gate looking angelic when I went to see what they were up to! :roll:

to the outside whilst mummy tried to sand down the nibbles on the front door:evil:
110dj05.jpg

Mine's done that to the kitchen door (as she pulls it open this way) and every corner in the conservatory :censored:

Back