• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits go through teething like babies?

chelle

Warren Veteran
Hey!:)

My 2 dwarf lops are 10 1/2 weeks.....

Apart from the one digging to eat the carefresh & both trying to pull up the carpet....I show them some fruitwood twigs to chew on - they nibble and then are not interested.
Ive also got them a bundle of dried Willow sticks....which they arent that interested in either.

They try and chew the cage bars sideways....

The one bun also trys to chew my jumper (jersey knit) and trackbottoms!

Are they "Teething" ?
Do they need something softer to chew on?

Not sure what to do....Im diverting their attention to the barky sticks 7 twigs...but they more keen on the carefresh, my carpet & jumper! they also licking the carpet which is a woven dyed rug form egypt years ago! mmmmmm....

Please help me to train them correctly and help them with their needs! they run up to me and then sneak behind me to chew my clothes1:?

Loving the learning....just my diversoins are not lasting!:roll:

Last edited:
might be easier to put all your questions in one thread, :lol:
though i will say alot can be answered if youhave a nosey in the search bit, ( though even i know its not always easy to pick the right key words to find what i am looking for :oops: )

Yeah!:lol:

I know i know! :lol:
I keep having new questions as things progress! hee hee!
Perhaps I should have one thread with my continued questions - I see some do an update....not quite sure how that works.....just do a "reply" on your own thread and it will show as updated?
Sorry - not forum savvy!:?:)

I did search abit but obvioulsy didnt put the right words in and thought ah well - another question! lol!:lol:

thanks for your patience!
xxx;)

Back