• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Littlebun today!...more pics post 22 as requested!

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Littlebun today...
Littlebun getting a big girl
DSC_0319.jpg

Littlebun in the garden at my mums
DSC_0464.jpg

Having a cuddle from my mum (this lasted 20 minutes!)
DSC_0621.jpg

Last edited:
There's something about those ears that's faintly reminiscent of a conti. I rather like the thought of a conti called Littlebun.

She's incredibly beautiful.:love::love::love:

There's something about those ears that's faintly reminiscent of a conti. I rather like the thought of a conti called Littlebun.

She's incredibly beautiful.:love::love::love:

:shock::shock::shock: now i'm worried, that is exactly what i said to giant bunny mummy earlier about her looking like one :shock:
Well when my o/h rang and i told him we were calling her Littlebun he said she either needs to stay tiny or get huge......i blame him!

My daughter was admiring the picture of little bun on your signature, on another thread...and then we saw this one devoted to little bun. She is such a beautiful looking animal, all caramely and gentle looking. Awww

My daughter was admiring the picture of little bun on your signature, on another thread...and then we saw this one devoted to little bun. She is such a beautiful looking animal, all caramely and gentle looking. Awww

Aww bless her! she looked a lovely colour in the garden today :love:
I have hundreds of pics of her already, anytime she wants to see some let me know :)

Back