• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Buns! Pic heavy

shibby69

Warren Scout
I don't think i've shared my seven wonderful buns with you all, so here they are all in one thread! Some of the pictures are a bit old but i'm having problems with photobucket (as usual!!)

Rocky...
DSC00099.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

Showing just what you can do when incorporating hay into your hairdo! I brushed him shortly after this - he's a ****** for digging in the hay and it's a daily task managing his fur over winter (i keep it short over summer)
DSC_0228.jpg

Syd..
DSC00360-3.jpg

DSC00362-2.jpg

Looking old now...
DSC_0235.jpg

Together...
DSC00380-1.jpg

Dugan....
P1080478.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

Poppy...
DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

Penny....
DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

Together....
DSC_0036.jpg

Prudence....
DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

Elton....
DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

Hope you like! I really need to get some new ones though to be honest! Maybe some binkying on the grass would be nice (poppy did some fantastic binkies today!)

aww what a lot of bunnies you have :love: did you start with one then want more? i,ve got one now wished i got two :lol:

I started with Rocky, years ago now! He's approximately 8, going on the vets youngest guesstimate of him! I don't plan on having any more at all - the current plan is to bond elton and prue at some point, poppy and penny are bonded, as are dugan, syd and rocky :)

They look so glossy, healthy and happy. I have to say that Poppy and Penny are my favourite though !

Back