• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns together

cloughie

Banned
Before anyone says...I know having 2 unbonded buns together without doing it properly = stress etc etc but I know my buns and I wouldn't do anything to harm or distress them :thumbsup:

Anyyways I had teh bunnehs indoors earlier today to show them to some family members who poppped around and I decided to have them on the mat together. They were quite well behaved and mainly hopped around on opposite sides of the mat, they didn't really interact when they were near each other just stayed there and then hopped away. Occasionally Harley went over to Pebbles and Pebbles went to nip him so Harley got out of the way.

They flopped out side by side after a while, which was quite cute...they happily sat next to each both recieving nose, cheecks and bonce rubs.

Pebbles had a full blown cleaning session too and Harley came over and kept sticking his head under Pebbles mouth as if to say 'groom me'...Pebbles didn't though :(

Poor lil Harley...you can see that he really wants to interact with Pebbles, but Pebs just ignored or went to nip him.

Thought I would share some pics :)

DSC03073.jpg

DSC03075.jpg

DSC03076.jpg

DSC03077.jpg

DSC03072.jpg

DSC03065.jpg

DSC03062.jpg

DSC03059.jpg

they are better than my girls! :lol: what sexs are they and have they been "done"
they look lovely to me :love:

They not bonded then?
They look like theyve been with each other for ages, laying side by side :lol:

If you bond them properly i think they would be great together.

They are both gorgeous :love:

I just posted the same comment on your thread Bunny Friend :lol:

I wish they were loved up :lol: They're both boys (Pebbles was a girl until 5 months old when 'she' decided to sprout boy bits :lol:)...this is the first time they've been together and they weren't too bad considering. I will be bonding them when the weather is nicer so I can bring them in for a week or so...fingers crossed all will work out...they look so cute together :smitten:.

I have bought a dog crate to bond them in...my OH's dad calls it the bunny boxing ring :lol:

I just posted the same comment on your thread Bunny Friend :lol:

I wish they were loved up :lol: They're both boys (Pebbles was a girl until 5 months old when 'she' decided to sprout boy bits :lol:)...this is the first time they've been together and they weren't too bad considering. I will be bonding them when the weather is nicer so I can bring them in for a week or so...fingers crossed all will work out...they look so cute together :smitten:.

I have bought a dog crate to bond them in...my OH's dad calls it the bunny boxing ring :lol:

Glad to hear your going to bond them! :D
Such lovely rabbits :D :love:

Back