• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Millie

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_010131oct0002.jpg

2005_010131oct0001.jpg

This georgeous girl has been given up because she was eatting her owners living room walls ... :shock:...

poor girl cant understand why she is now living in a hutch when she is used to the comforts of indoors ..:(

we hope to get her settled in a new home quickly as she is looking realy sad ..

already have someone waiting for pics .. ;)

poor girl :( people give them up for the most stupid reasons. :evil:

she is beautiful and i hope she finds her forever home very soon. :)

Awwww Angie, Millie is beautiful :love::love::love:

Sorry but :censored: stupid people - eating wallpaper :roll: Yep bunnies have teeth so they might do that!!! FFS what is wrong with some folk :roll::evil:

Hope she's back living as a very much loved housebun soon :)

Aww poor wee thing. :( Thats so sad. You should ask Tracey to describe my walls - if that were the case all my buns would have been evicted :lol:

Blimey if I gave up my buns for eating stuff - they would have gone the first day!

She is LOVELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :love::love::love::love:

Aww shes gorg :love: I would never give up my 2 indoor buns because of that, i even caught the cat eating the walls last night, she is turning into a bunny wannabe :roll:

Back