• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning: Serious Cutieness Alert

diamondgirl

Warren Scout
DCP_4992.jpg

DCP_5015.jpg

DCP_4973.jpg

DCP_5007.jpg

DCP_4994.jpg

DCP_4988.jpg

DCP_4989.jpg

DCP_5013.jpg

DCP_4974.jpg

All back home after bonding was really easy.Thanks to The Duchess for all your help with rabbits and im sure the rabbits are missing you .

Last edited:
MMMmm not getting anyting here Sarah, but love the picture of Womble above; is that what we're supposed be seeing.

Anyway, they are the cutest bunsters............

Sorry did it late last night husband was trying to tell me do it a certain way and we disagreeed so will finsish of today.

That warning is not big enough :shock: I nearly died with the cuteness of this trio :lol: They are stunning :love::love:

WARNING !!!!!!

Is that better? LOL

I have loads of pics but would take over forum may be get a rabbit blog ?:lol::lol:

Ooooh! Hello! I'm moving there in a week (...a week?! Oh dear! So much to do!!)
It's a lovely place, but will be a culture shock moving to the city!

Now I can see some gorgeouse photos Sarah. Ooooh they do love each other so very much don't they!

I'm happy, happy, happy.:D

If you ever come down then let me know! It'd be nice to meet a fellow bunnymum....and if you ever wanted to bring your bunnies and...*I don't know*...erm...leave them here?! Don't hesitate!

Not sure how to do it ? photo gallery please explain.

Sorry there is only one special holiday place and she knows who she is !!!!!
Its that right Duchess.

Oo quick word To the duchess I have now got our car sticker and pin for make mine a chocolate.....

Last edited:
Not sure how to do it ? photo gallery please explain.

Sorry there is only one special holiday place and she knows who she is !!!!!
Its that right Duchess.

Oo quick word To the duchess I have now got our car sticker and pin for make mine a chocolate.....

Thank you for the compliment!

And fab news on the car sticker and pin!

Fluffy bunnies rock!

Back