• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our foster bun (last year)

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
This is Teshie (Kertesz) - we looked after him for a few months to get him better from his severe sore hocks until he was rehomed through Bobtails and went to live with a lovely vet nurse and her female bun! :D

Tesh Tesh :D
When his feet were sore he would hold them in the air....not too bad in this photo thankfully, he was very miserable to begin with.
014.jpg

007.jpg

A few months on following treatment he was much happier :)
064.jpg

067-1.jpg

001.jpg

I've seen some recent pics from his new mum and he has grown loads! He was only about 3-4 months when we took him on. No one knew what breed he was....am certain he is a X with some Belgian hare in there but am not much good at breeds! :oops: Even Bobtails were a bit stumped! His fur was very fine, thin and short, never seen that before. :? Any guesses welcome :lol:

He was a lovely bunny, and as he got better his personality really came out....he is quite a determined and bossy bunny! :lol: Every morning at 7am in the last week we had him, there would be a crash and a bang and we would walk into his room to find him sat bold as brass on the computer chair having jumped clean out of his pen! :shock: We had to put a net over it for the last few days!
We would have loved to have kept him, but i'm afraid he caused terrible referred aggresion problems between our bonded pair, and it got to the point that we would have to keep our two shut in the house, as if they smelt him in the garden they would go for each other, it was quite frightening. So sadly we had to let him go and it broke my heart. :( But he got a lovely new home! :D

Back