• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to feed Gummy Bunnies hay.

BunnBunns

Young Bun
Sorry if there is already a thread about this, I did try and check but there were so many I gave up!

My bunny had her teeth out and I was wondering if I have to cut the hay up for her or will she be okay with it just normal length?

She's had her teeth out a while now and she's all healed and a heck of a lot happier.

Thanks so much.

Sorry if there is already a thread about this, I did try and check but there were so many I gave up!

My bunny had her teeth out and I was wondering if I have to cut the hay up for her or will she be okay with it just normal length?

She's had her teeth out a while now and she's all healed and a heck of a lot happier.

Thanks so much.

You could try chopping it shorter with a pair of scissors - or just see how she goes? She may manage long hay fine....rabbits are quite adept at using their lips :) It won't do any harm to chop some up and might help her out.

Back