• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a french lop!

dayle_x

Mama Doe
My friend was going to a breeder for one, and i got a text asking if i could take the last one and she would explain later why, so i said yes.
My friend said while the cages were big, they were filthy, had never had hay, were fed on wagg and were very skinny and scraggly.
He is big, but very skinny and scrawny looking. I have decided to bond him with tallulah once hes neutered, as she just wasn't settling into the big group.
He is adorable, but very skittish and hates to be touched.
Will post piccies once my laptops working properly again.

My friend was going to a breeder for one, and i got a text asking if i could take the last one and she would explain later why, so i said yes.
My friend said while the cages were big, they were filthy, had never had hay, were fed on wagg and were very skinny and scraggly.
He is big, but very skinny and scrawny looking. I have decided to bond him with tallulah once hes neutered, as she just wasn't settling into the big group.
He is adorable, but very skittish and hates to be touched.
Will post piccies once my laptops working properly again.

Cant wait to see the piccies. I notice you mention bunny food, wagg? is there something wrong with it?

Awww

Can you report the breeder? All that's going to hapen otherwise is more baby buns will be bred now there's space....

wagg optimum is a great all round food, wagg bunny brunch is coated in vitamins but is a mix... it can be good dependant on the bunnys needs but no food should be fed wthout fibre such as hay or grass as the main bulk. x

yeh it was the fact there was no hay. i didn't get him, my friend got him while she was there. will ask if she could report them.
i haven't even been able to see him today as i am so ill i cant get off the sofa :(

Back