• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry so late!

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
Hello everyone:wave:
Just thought i'd better quickly say hi, as i've been posting on here for a few weeks now and hadn't gotten around to saying hello....very rude of me sorry!! Oh well, better late than never i hope:)
Found this forum it seems 2 years ago but when I refound it a few weeks ago whilst trying to find some info in a panic for one of our buns who had stasis and was refusing to swallow, it turned out I was already a member! Funny thing is I honestly don't remember joining...I'd even written someone a private message back in 2007 asking for a recommendation for a vet....crazy! I must be losing my memory:D
Have picked up some fantastic insiders tips since I've been on here, and have been very moved by some sad and also heroic tales!
Thank you for having me :D
Oh...and we've got two rescue buns! Nino and Poppy:love:

Yes will try get some bunny pics up soon....just got to put my photos on my OH's server so he can put them on a website for me to download from....all too complicated for me! :D

Back