• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: anyone for a girliepig trio

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We have the most georgeous trio of female piggies ...

They must be rehomed together ...They have been together a long time and they are very close ..

Tracey adding pics below ..

newpigs015.jpg

jessica - 2 years old. friendly and happy to have cuddles.

newpigs016.jpg

matilda - 5 years. timid and very shy.

newpigs018.jpg

ella - 2 years. the boss and very vocal :roll:

newpigs010.jpg

newpigs012.jpg

must have those piggies!!!!! and another hutch, and run, and lots of things before i can rehome any more:cry:

x
just out of curiosity - and that is all it is, curiosity (honest:oops:) - how far away would you consider rehoming piggies?

must have those piggies!!!!! and another hutch, and run, and lots of things before i can rehome any more:cry:

x
just out of curiosity - and that is all it is, curiosity (honest:oops:) - how far away would you consider rehoming piggies?

as far away as anyone is willing to travel for them :)

hi

my friend has a piggy sanctuary. and is always willing to take them in. Do you charge a re-home fee, and also, what area are you based in. x

I'm amazed these haven't been snapped up

They very nearly were Jill when I visited the other day, but I have an un-neutered boar who we dont want to risk getting done at the moment. My heart sank though when I saw them and had to leave them behind. They are all big pigs and Jessica will need regular grooming, they are just too gorgeous for words. Wish I could twist hubbys arm to let me have them too as we have hutch room here.:(

Last edited:
Back