• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Toby wants a chance at life.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Toby is one of the Gloucester 61.
He is such a friendly boy, always running over to see you, jumping up to have a look, will eat from your hand. He has come so far :love:
He is just worried that he wont get a home due to his little pink eyes :(

marchbuns017.jpg

marchbuns016.jpg

marchbuns018.jpg

Sorry, you say because of it's pink eyes?

What does that mean, i posted a thread about my little white rabbit. And that too, has pink eyes. Sorry i've took over the thread a little bit.

For some reason lots of people don't want to adopt rabbits with pink/red eyes, they find them a bit 'freaky' :( So bunnies with pink eyes tend to get left at rescue centres for longer (along with wild colour bunnies and black bunnies) as people want to adopt the 'prettier' ones.

I think Toby is :love: Look at his expressive little ears!

Sorry, you say because of it's pink eyes?

What does that mean, i posted a thread about my little white rabbit. And that too, has pink eyes. Sorry i've took over the thread a little bit.

Pink eyed/Red eyed rabbits are generally overlooked in rescues in favour of other "normal" eye coloured rabbits :(
Some people say its because they look evil, others because they look scary :(

Back