• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7/8 foot hutches made to order!

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Hiya

As some of you will have seen on rabbit chat, my o/h's dad recently made me a made to order 7 foot hutch. He is willing to make more if anyone on the forum is interested.

He can build 7/8 foot hutches, handmade, very sturdy and durable, double secured strong mesh, bolts etc. He will make them to order so whatever your requirements, he will provide what you want.

He will require a £200 deposit, with £200 further when the hutch is finished. He will charge up to £20 for delivery (obviously depending on where you are!)

Delivery is available in areas local to Lancashire, Merseyside, Yorkshire atc, as far down as Birmingham way.

If anyone is interested in more information please PM me. It really is a fabulous hutch and I seriously couldn't be more happy with it. I think he's definitely got the knack for this hutch-building lark!

See here for pics of the one he built me!!
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...d.php?t=164245

This thread is also on general chat in the For sale and wanted section, its just some members asked me to post it elsewhere on the forum too so everyone can access the details. See link below

Lisa

://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=164747

Hi Lisa. The link to the photos isn't work for me. Could you post some photos on this thread or e-mail them to me? many thanks.

Back