• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anybody want xmas photos?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I did this one as an experiement.. Marple :)
agathamaplr001-1mmmmaaa.jpg

Anyone want me to do some of there buns or other animals, just post pics on this thread :):wave:

How did you do those Lillian? I did some on photobucket, like my avator, but there is limited stuff on there :roll:

ahh.
you did these on picnik!
i loveeeeeee picnik!!
im experimenting with it too, :)
here are mine,
CHRISTMASBUNNIES.jpg

peachesmerryxmas.jpg

as well as my sig.. :)

i'd make them for people as well if anyones interested. :)
and you can experiment with any of my pics as well if you'd like.
i have a thread of peachy pics (called "i look best in christmas colours") and you can use some of them if you want. :)

How good is picnik to use it must be easy as even I have managed to use it and am now addicted changing peoples pics from facebook. Hmmmmm I must get a life x :D

floppedbunnypicpn-1.jpg

I'm sorry guys, really am trying my best.. just my internet connection is bust. My laptop is constantly having to be restarted :evil: Its very frustrating.

Aww thanks Lillian! That's fantastic. I love it :D. Sorry to hear you are having computer problems though. Hope you get it sorted soon. xxx

Honestly look what you made me do :lol:

I've printed the piccy out 4 to a sheet of A4, cut them out, stuck them onto gold card to create a border round them, put white glitter on the white bits of the hats and stuck them on some A5 green card folded in half et voila, instant christmas cards!

christmascard.jpg

Back