• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Coco

qski

Young Bun
Here she is :love:
Day 2 - Flopping about like a crazy bun, I turned an old cane blanket box on its side, she loves sitting on top of it and is currently munching it and put one of those cat tunnel things out with holes at each end and some in the middle and she keeps flopping in the middle of it hanging her little head out a hole and scaring me cos its made from shiny tent type material and it makes a racket :lol:

coco1209a.jpg

just looking cute - here leg is bare I think from the anaesthetic when she was desexed?! Nobody mentioned it at the RSPCA

coco1209b.jpg

Extreme Close Up

coco1209c.jpg

Sitting on top of the Blanket Box

she is extremely lovely !!
i bet she will be a handful ;)
but she seems like a doll i can see why you chose her :love:

Coco is sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!! If you weren't so far away I'd be on my way over to bunny nap her!!! :love:

She is a stunning bun. Hmm the leg is interesting. Dogs often have the foreleg shaved to inject a sedative, with cats its the throat and with buns its either injected into the marginal ear vein or the abdominal cavity. Maybe its done differently ain Oz. It certainly looks likes thats what she's had her leg shaved for.

Shes very pretty. Is she a Dwarf lop? What colour is she?

Because she is from the RSPCA, I am not sure if she is crossed with anything or not, she is the size of Dwarf Lop and the lady I know who is a breeder said she looks like dwarf and her colour is called Siamese Sable.

Back