• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh no!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i just realised pebbles n domino need their VHD's in a week!

lol its too early to take them both away 4 a vet trip isnt it?

oh bum!:shock:

Am guessing this is who your bonding...in with the other two...Or am i being totally dumb!?

If so take them alllllllllll!
xx

lol but they wont fit!

i only have an atlas 20, and i looked into a bigger one n there like £40! and i dont really wana pay £40 for a carrier :?

lol i dunno how im gunna do this

have u got a crate?

otherwise am afraid your going to have to take them all.

i know i will, its just working it out how, i have a small dog crate, so its okay for such journeys but i worry about them being thrown around in the car bcus the thick metal bars :cry:

i also have a indoor cage but its broken a bit so not easy to carry, but then i have a smaller indoor cage, not suitable for living in i just use it as a base, but i could use that?

what would be easier to carry?

:lol:I would take them in the dog crate, put some towels in the bottom so they don't slip around too much...and get the driver to go slowly

I got a big carrier from wilkinsons. I have squeezed our 5 into it before but they are small/medium sized buns. It also used to take our late frenchie Wellie and his girlfriend a large dwarf lop.
Think that's really the best option of to figure a way to get them there all together. Good luck!

lol but they wont fit!

i only have an atlas 20, and i looked into a bigger one n there like £40! and i dont really wana pay £40 for a carrier :?

lol i dunno how im gunna do this

have you looked on ebay - they are a lot cheaper on there. I got one and it wsa £16 compared to £35 for the same thing from p@h

I'd just go with other people's advise!! Don't know what I'd do though, I can only just fit the carrier I have in my car... wouldn't get a larger on in I dont think!

Hannah

just booked it for 2moro, then realised the dog crate i have doesnt have a base!!!!!

I have a small indoor cage but im worried people will think i keep four bunnies in it and thinkim cruel :oops:

true, and the vet knows i dont, i phoned up and explained there now a group, can i bring all four etc and i went 'i dont know if you know which ones im talking about, i had 2 pairs' and she went 'peanut and jelly? i remember them,she always stamps and digs in the carrier, and she ate the mat on the scales'

:oops:

im worried about it not being secure though cus of the clips on either side :?

mum refuses to take them in the indoor cage as she says its not secure enough and the doot to the vets isnt wide enough, n shes right :?:?

oh i really dont know what to do, they are snuggled up outside not a single chasing incident all day

Do you know anyone nearby that might have a dog crate? Good to hear your buns are all happily together outside :D

Back