• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buddabun's Buns, (my new lodgers)! u/d more pics p.2

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
HelenandBuns001.jpg

Jack and Charlie

HelenandBuns002.jpg

Brian :love:

HelenandBuns009.jpg

Brian and Charlie

HelenandBuns010.jpg

Charlie (look at that eye liner)

HelenandBuns011.jpg

Brian having a drink!

HelenandBuns012.jpg

Jack... pretty girl!

HelenandBuns013.jpg

Hello, you looking at me!

HelenandBuns016.jpg

I am gonna clean you Jack!

HelenandBuns018.jpg

Charlie

HelenandBuns019.jpg

Jack

HelenandBuns020.jpg

Brian's sexy bum!

DSC00706.jpg

Charlie

DSC00707.jpg

Charlie and Brian

DSC00713.jpg

Jack x

Last edited:
Yep bonded trio, they are all sooooo in love. Spend ages grooming each other. Real cute. They are so affectionate too. I have already had bunny kisses from Jack and Charlie.... they are coming in for play time tonight!

Charlie Charlie Charlie Charlie Charlie!!!

He is such a snuggle bun. There were lots of tears when Helen left. She cried and I cried for her. Then later she text and was crying so Charlie sent her a piccie text telling her she was ok. So H cried again, so I cried again lol!

Her kitty, Olly lives with my mum now and has settled in a treat!

Charlie is amazing... he grooms everyone including two foots! They are all cuddled up in my front room after a mad 20 mins... its so sweet how the 2 boys look after the little girl :love:

silly moo you have set me off again. they look so chilled with you and i could not have picked a more wonderful mummy.

i had a fab night out with you guys and im so glad that dame approves of Sexy-Bum...

hugs to my babies :love:

Hugs back a you mummy. Now I am crying again, its been so emotional. I will look after them as though they were one of mine xxx

silly moo you have set me off again. they look so chilled with you and i could not have picked a more wonderful mummy.

i had a fab night out with you guys and im so glad that dame approves of Sexy-Bum...

hugs to my babies :love:

oh big hugs to you. I'm sure cats wiskers will be a great foster mum.

im sure she will too. it's just going to be very odd getting home to a house devoid of any animals! even Ols is gone (and settling in noisily to his new abode!)

Awh, I always thought that they looked wonderful in the siggie but these photos are even better!

Aren't you lucky having them around for cuddles.:D

Back