• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Iced Buns Anyone ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Lady Lydia
Picture2264.jpg

Sir Victor Velveteen
Picture2266.jpg

Janex :D

Jane, your two precious buns are so adorable and what amazing photos. How do you manage to get such good pics?:D

oh my gawd how cute, and that is alot of snow...we have had an odd flurry but nothing like that here...
were are you locacted jane?.

oh my gawd how cute, and that is alot of snow...we have had an odd flurry but nothing like that here...
were are you locacted jane?.

Flippin London!!
All the snow has gone now and we have brilliant sunshine again.

The Duchess my photos are achieved by zero skill and luck!! :lol:

Janex

Flippin London!!
All the snow has gone now and we have brilliant sunshine again.

The Duchess my photos are achieved by zero skill and luck!! :lol:

Janex

my boyfriend is in london tonight....lol....:shock::lol:! racing his race car round a track in wimbledon...lol!

what the weather doing now?!.

my boyfriend is in london tonight....lol....:shock::lol:! racing his race car round a track in wimbledon...lol!

what the weather doing now?!.

Still sunny, but there's a big dark cloud building up so a few more snow flurries are likey. Hope your bf has his thermals on!! :lol:

Janex

Still sunny, but there's a big dark cloud building up so a few more snow flurries are likey. Hope your bf has his thermals on!! :lol:

Janex

I packed him off with his little survival kit this morning, normally im there with him but i had to work...it was like sending a small child off to school this morning....lol:lol:

Back