• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Scruffy Bunny

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
Finally took some photos of Scruff. You may be able to see that the fur round his eyes is quite matted. This is been sorted out when he goes in to be neutered. When i took him to my local vets they advised me to trim it with kitchen scissors!! :shock::shock: Needless to say i won't be going back there.

Scruff2.jpg

Scruff.jpg

He doesn't have red eyes neither, really bad camera flash and i don't have a clue how to get rid of it. :oops:

:wave:
Hey hun, i have 2 now :lol: Scruff was my boyfirends Dad's but he is in the process of movin gin with his partner and one of her kids has a severe allergy so we have inherrited Scruff. Then last week we found Sooty running down the middle of the road, he is a little black bun, not very old i'd say about 6 months, i'd say a dutch cross as he is the shape and size of a dutch but all black. So currently i have 2 un-neutered bucks living in seperate hutches, all fun and games. They are booked in for neutering on 20th march, and hopefully i am going to see if i can bond them, i know they are two boys but they are both really chilled out, when ones out in the garden and the other is still in the hutch they jsut sit and look at each other, no agression or anything, more curiosity and interest.
Sorry bit of a life story there :lol::lol:

Back