• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing......picture heavy

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Some of you will know that I handreared a litter of baby rabbits last year.
Well now they are 13 weeks old I thought I'd show them off a bit.:D

badger6.JPG

badger7.JPG

sandy7.JPG

These where taken when they first came to me at 10 days old

Last edited:
Aww, they made it :D I'm so pleased for you and them! Well done, they are gorgeous!!!

Aww, they made it :D I'm so pleased for you and them! Well done, they are gorgeous!!!

Yes I managed 5 out of the 6 and they're all male :roll:now I've just got to make my family understand that they can't stay here.:shock::)............ well maybe one will.:D

Thanks for your help Tam, I never used a bowl with them in the end, they went straight from the syringe to the water bottle.:D

HI

I admire you they have turned out briliiantly and are a credit to you and to themselves there are so cute and lovable:D

Aww well done..they are very cute and I'm sure it will be hard to part with them..
what lucky babies they were to find themselves at your place!:D

Well done Tracy, fantastic job you have done with them, babies are so hatd to hand rear, amazing job and brilliant pictures

Well done You!

Of course there's always one that's trouble :roll::roll::roll: shame he knows he's cute :love::love:

It's always the ones that know they are cute :lol:

Well done for doing such a good job getting them thus far :D lovely to see their progression & aren't they such cuties - can't believe they are all boys though!

Hannah

Back