• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Sarabi!

I know a few of you had spotted Sarabi in my signature, and no doubt most of you thought she was a pet shop bun. But she isnt! I was looking through Preloved adverts last week at the rabbits and e-mailed about this gorgeous 20week old female bunny, who was being kept in a Savic Nero cage! Anyway, after negotiations I ended up going to Sandwell & Dudley train station to meet this girl and collect my beautiful baby :D
Shes now 6months old, shes blind in 1 eye, she was born blind but it does weep so I'll be getting that checked at the vets. Reason for rehoming was the lady has 4 kids and she just wasnt getting the attention she needed. She was very very happy when she realised that she'd be getting a boyfriend too! Her original name was Wonky due to her blind eye (even though she isnt wonky!) but I've named her Sarabi to carry on the Lion King theme.
Shes already been registered at my vets and is booked in for her vaccinations on Feb 5th :) But due to it being Rabbit Week this week, shes also booked in for a free check up tomorrow!
Anyway, photos time...

S8000056.jpg

S8000057.jpg

S8000058.jpg

S8000059.jpg

S8000060.jpg

S8000061.jpg

S8000062.jpg

S8000063.jpg

S8000064.jpg

S8000066.jpg

S8000067.jpg

S8000068.jpg

S8000069.jpg

She'll be neutered in early March then will be bonded to Kovu!
For those who want to know...she was free and I do see her as a rescue case.

Shes getting a big head now! But she is absolutely stunning. She could do with a brush actually, aparently she loves being groomed. I have a rabbit brush downstairs so will do her soon :)

Aww she's lovely. I think I recall seeing her on preloved as I remember the name Wonky. Well done for giving her a new home.

Awww what a stunner hun!! You must be so pleased and I bet Kovu will love her!! x

Oh and pretty please can we have some pics of the gorgeous Kovu? :D

Not took any updated ones for a while so once he sits still for 5seconds I'll try and get some!
Cant wait to see them together with their matching fluffy hairstyles, and the mis-match ears!

She is very pretty and Kovu will be a lucky lad!

but be careful with quarantine from Kovu..her eye probs could mean she is carrying EC..lets hope not..

Yeah Tree suggested that (via Carys) when I first knew about her but her eye will be checked at the vets tomorrow. I have some Panacur from Kovu so will get the dosage off the vet tomorrow too.

I know I was meant to be getting a bunny from your rescue eventually but I hope you understand that this wasnt just an impulse thing and that I do have the space and time to keep her!

Not took any updated ones for a while so once he sits still for 5seconds I'll try and get some!
Cant wait to see them together with their matching fluffy hairstyles, and the mis-match ears!

:lol::lol::lol: I was trying to get a picture of Scarlett today and they all turned out blurry because she wouldnt sit still :lol:

Wow she's beautiful and my bunny Bullet sure is staring at the screen well,

He also has one blind eye so I guess it's attractive LOL. ;)

Back