• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Nethie Dwarfs please

stewyprinceandluna

Warren Scout
Name says it all... I have been in contact with a lady who is rehoming her nethie dwarf female, and I am having her!!! YAY! Finally found the perfect wife for Stewy! Please can other nethie dwarf owners post pictures and tell me about their personalities as I have never had one before!

Thanks

Lauren x

Not very cuddly, but such a joy to be around - so cute and cheeky :love:

P10100021.jpg

smudgefrosty1.jpg

Smudge (the black one) is very cuddly and snuggly. She can be a bit timid of strangers and doesn't like things changing very much. Bit of a fussy eater at times.

yeah they are really fussy eaters :shock: change upsets them, so be prepared to really tempt her to eat after all the upset of moving home - it took Tia a few days to leave her litter tray and I had to feed and water her while she was in the tray - dandelions are a good tempter if they've had them before, so let some weeds grow in your garden :)

i am used to fussy eaters.... Stewy will only eat pellet food.. and thats it.. no hay... no veg!! I am getting excited! What else do I need to know!

mischievous, energetic, baby like looks, cheeky, bold, rosie only likes a few people:lol:me and my sister oh and my gran held her at xmas and it was the first time with a stranger to her that she never went mad:):lol: naughty, destructive if left on her own but i couldnt be without her now

temp006.jpg

rabbits002.jpg

cassie012.jpg

burytimes029.jpg

burytimes026.jpg

burytimes014-1.jpg

Roxy is a Nethie cross but she asked if she could come on because she doesn't think anyone thinks she's pretty. I tell her she is though becasue she has such beautiful huge eyes and thick black eyelashes. I think she has the best of both worlds as she is full of character (we all know whose boss!) but she loves attention and if she thinks she's not getting enough she tell you.

100_0800.jpg

100_0798.jpg

She's also very helpful :lol:
100_0653.jpg

100_0324.jpg

Roxy is a Nethie cross but she asked if she could come on because she doesn't think anyone thinks she's pretty. I tell her she is though becasue she has such beautiful huge eyes and thick black eyelashes. I think she has the best of both worlds as she is full of character (we all know whose boss!) but she loves attention and if she thinks she's not getting enough she tell you.

Aww she's lovely. A very pretty young lady :)

Tell Roxy that I think that she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! She has beautiful big eyes, and the most adorable round little face!!!:D And tell her that my Nethie, Bobby Carrot, has seen her pic and has a HUGE crush on her now!!!:love:

Big nose rubs to Roxy! xxx :D

Bobby Carrot
ABobbyCarrot4.jpg

Back