• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the plum addict

madysmummy

Mama Doe
moses fave food, without a doubt, is plums, he can't get them down his neck fast enough. heres a pic after a plum fest

Image007-1.jpg

Huey had a wet chin so I took him to the vet to check his teeth - turns out he'd found a plum from our next door neighbours tree and dribbled the juice all down himself :oops: :lol:

AWwwwwwwwwwww :love:

Is Maddy behaving better now? :D

think she's just been jealous of the attention moses has been getting since his op. but i played with her lots yesterday and decided to use a carry case when moving her from cage to run so she won't nip me again !

Bless her hehe she wants to be centre of attention, god help you if she saw you cradling your pals pup then :shock:

Bless her hehe she wants to be centre of attention, god help you if she saw you cradling your pals pup then :shock:

i know whats she gonna be like if when we have kids.
yesterday i came home from work and had moses in my arms for a snuggle without the collar on, and mady was being a bit naughty trying to get behind the sofa and things and i felt this was the closest i've got to the feeling of having a new born and a toddler. :lol:

i know whats she gonna be like if when we have kids.
yesterday i came home from work and had moses in my arms for a snuggle without the collar on, and mady was being a bit naughty trying to get behind the sofa and things and i felt this was the closest i've got to the feeling of having a new born and a toddler. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: awwwwwwwwww what a sweetie she is eh :love: is Maddy the most confident out of the 2?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: awwwwwwwwww what a sweetie she is eh :love: is Maddy the most confident out of the 2?

no not really, she's just a bit firey. she has spunk. hoever if you clap or make a nocse she will stop or jump, moses it doesn't bother him at all so they are both very dfferent. moses will snuggle once hes been picked up but won't come over for a nose rub yet, where as when you are at her level mady will run to be near you. so they are both really different.

Last edited:
Awwwww brill piccie, i don't think my lot have ever had plums they love most things though!

no not really, she's just a bit firey. she has spunk. hoever if you clap or make a nocse she will stop or jump, moses it doesn't bother him at all so they are both very dfferent. moses will snuggle once hes been picked up but won't come over for a nose rub yet, where as when you are at her level mady will run to be near you. so they are both really different.

awwwwwwwwww bless them :love:

Back