• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to buy a hutch ?

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
it would be for one netherland dwarf male. i havnt got much money to spend, about £100. £120 at the most. when he's been neutred i will get him a friend (also a dwarf probs).

what size and where to buy?

Last edited:
Minimum hutch size is 6x2x2 (feet) RSPCA recommendations, with an attached run of 6x4 i believe.

Is your bunny going to be outside i take it?

it would be for one netherland dwarf male. i havnt got much money to spend, about £100. £120 at the most. when he's been neutred i will get him a friend (also a dwarf probs).

what size?

I thought recommended was MINIMUM of 6 x 2.5 x 2.5.
Obviously if its two nethy's you're going to have this could probably be reduced slightly.
Pets at Home have a sale on at the moment and have a very large hutch - two storey for £99.99 (in Kirkcaldy). If you're near, it may be worth a visit. Alternatively you could ask around your area to see if any local joiners build them? All mine are hand built but sooo worth the money.:D

You could get a 6 x 4ft shed for about £130 in some places with opening windows for ventilation also. And then you can attach a cat flap to the side and put a run there too. And add level's to the shed. A bit of DIY but cheap.

Back