• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Is a Dog kennel suitable as an indoor cage?

Hi Guys, I have 2 neuttured males who I want to try and bond soon, but I want to get larger housing for them before hand. (They currently live in 2 3ft cages.) Is this dog crate suitable? (we could create different levels for them for example...
  2. F

How do I bond 2 male bunnies?

Hi All, :wave: Need help on bonding two male dutch dwarf lops :( We bought our bunny bobby in february, and had gotten to the point where he wanted strokes on his head, his ears and would follow u saround the house..He's also litter trained. He also was grinding his teeth in contentment when...
  3. F

Help with naming this bun please!

I need your choice please on what you would call this bunny: Our choices so far; Teddy Sooty Guiness Socks He's very laid back and doesn't do very much apart from lying down a lot :lol: Our other bunny is called Bobby (Aka 'Bob')
  4. F

Questions from a newbie :)

Hi There! :wave: I've just got my Bunny- decided to call her Flopsy as she is a Dutch dwarf lop ear. She's 8 weeks old (I say she.. the nurse thinks she's a she.. but could be too young to tell) and is a white colour with toffee coloured patches :D She is so friendly and in 4 days I've been...
Back