• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Rabbit & Guinea Pig mystery death

I have 2 female guinea pigs who live together, and 3 male rabbits that are all brothers that live together. I got home on Wednesday, and my mum said " Don't go outside. " So I looked at her and asked why, and she said " One of the little bunnies has died. " He was absolutely fine the day...
  2. E

miffy :)

when i'm older i want to be a photographerrr, i'm only 13 at the moment and i wanna know what you guys think of this photo of my miffy :) i quite like it, in terms of photography if you know what i mean :D
  3. E

i feel evil

miffy and the 2 guinea pigs have been living together for a longlong time (since we got them off my mums friend ) and they were the best of friends, they snuggled next to each other and groomed each other etc etc, but today i split them up because i heard about the different diets. i feel really...
  4. E

Roxy :)

roxy sitting on her litter tray xD snuggled on the sofa looking around :)
  5. E

A new arrival....

introducing, ROXY :D shes an english spot x lionhead and she licked me :D she barely even knows me too :D i'm going to bond her with ebony and i'm getting a shed for them so they can live happily ever after, and they both have the same mum :D
  6. E

miffy's trip to the kitchen!

i took miffy into the kitchen today because i wanted to get some new picture of her, heres what i've got :] i edited them with photoshop, and got rid of the red eyes, but it just made the pictures look worse, but who cares? xDD
  7. E

Bonding bunnies

I'm getting a new bunny this time next week, as ebony lives on her own and i'm getting her a girly to play with. I'm going to keep them in seperate hutches for the time being, but i'm planning on bonding them. Any tips? And how long does it take?
  8. E

Nocturnal bunnies

Ebony, my english spot x only comes out to play at night. I've just been watching her out of the window as she lives outside. I put it a box and filled it with shavings and she's been jumping all over it, digging in it and dragging it all over the place. But when i go out to feed her, she just...
  9. E

Ebony & Friends :D

Ebony is an english spot mix, aint she a little cutie! ^.^ She likes playing with brushes xD and i'll put another picture of Miffy here, of when she was only a little bun :D and whilst i'm at it, i'll put a picture of miffy's best friends :D fudge is on the left and izzy is on the right :]
  10. E

Miffy ^^

haha, her ears make me laugh :] and yeah she likes playing with bottles in my yard xDD anyway, i'm new here and wanted to show you peoplez my little miffy :] shes a lop i think :D
Back