• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Rainbow Bridge

I am new to Rabbits United Forum and and to rabbits, I clicked on Rainbow Bridge tab for the first time tonight, I can honestly say I cannot stem the flow of tears, reading some of the messages was heartbreaking. I would just like to say to everyone who has lost their precious pet how SORRY...
  2. P

pompom progress report

HI just to let everyone who so kindly left a message for me last week, re-grumpy rabbit, pompom she seems a little better this week, she still scratches when lifted but I have had her iin the house the past two evenings and she seems to really like it she sniffs around then will lie down for a...
  3. P

This Is Pompom

4. P

This Is Pompom

5. P

Hi I'm New To The World Of Rabbits

HI MY NAME IS TRACY AND I RECENTLY BOUGHT AN ARGENT, BLUE FEMALE RABBIT FOR MY CHILDREN TO LOVE AND LOOK AFTER, BUT SHE IS REALLY GRUMPY, SHE HATES BEING TOUCHED OR LIFTED, AND GRUNTS AT ME EVERY TIME I GO TO FEED OR CLEAN HER. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL RABBIT BUT MY CHILDREN ARE GETTING NO ENJOYMENT...
Back