• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Goodbye to my sweet bunsters

Thankyou, you are all very kind:love: I have edited the first post to add the photos:) xx
  2. W

Goodbye to my sweet bunsters

I havnt been on here in such a long while....but thats for another thread:shock: But i have suffered with a very unfortunate few months. I must be doing something wrong:cry: Atticus, my beautiful black velveteen lop was PTS after contracting Myxi, Aug09 Broke my heart, Atticus had such a...
  3. W

March's Candle Ceremony - Wednesday 2nd April at 9pm

I always miss this:( March certainly was a tragic month..so sad.
  4. W

You would have been proud!

I for one will ALWAYS question my vet from now on...and come on here for a second opinion!
  5. W

The Story Of The Run- Its FINNISHED! Piccies Of The Run NOW!

That is a super looking run you have there! xx
  6. W

Thankyou

Yes, she was very brave bless her...it has helped me to cope, thinking of something someone here(i cant remember who!) said...that she was needed to go and look after Roman..that was so sweet:D And that piccie you posted Jane, is my FAVOURITE of her...i hope you dont mind, but i have had it...
  7. W

Thankyou

I havnt been on here for ages....havnt deserted you, but, well, life has been hectic. I would like to thank everyone who helped with Mo...life has settled down a bit now, and although Mo has left a huge gap in my life, i am now *just about* ready to find Rudolph a new friend as he is ever so...
  8. W

My Jack- Two Years On.............

Awww Jane:love: You have such a beautiful way with words. Jack looks beautiful too. Sending you lots of :love: and {{HUGS}} xx
  9. W

Tim rearranging his abode!!

I am looking forward to your other video as i cant see a thing on this one:( Sounds like my naughty little rudolph, although he isn't quite that naughty!!!:lol:
  10. W

Mo's Fight To Get Better-U/D 20th March-We Have Lost Her :-(

I would just like to say thankyou to everyone here for their love and support throughout this very terrible time. I havnt been around here much latley, but have been in contact with Jane. Im so upset, i cant quite get my head around it yet, but after speaking with jane, i knew there was nothing...
  11. W

Mo..Sweet dreams baby girl

Jane...you couldn't have done anymore, Mo was lucky to have her last days with you, i know she was totally loved. I owe you and christabel so so much. x
  12. W

Mo..Sweet dreams baby girl

I know Jane has posted about my Mo, but i feel i should do it. She is my bunny afterall. Mo was my baby girl, A very very much loved bunny. I only hope that Mo knew i still loved her...and even though i wasnt with her, there hasnt been a day go by that i havnt thought of her, prayed for her...
  13. W

Come on Mo...mummy needs continued good news:cry:
  14. W

Hula animal rescue

Snap, carole...i am milton keynes too!:roll:
  15. W

Hula animal rescue

..I have just had a letter from Hula animal rescue, where i got one of my rabbits and they are having an open day on 16th march. It looks like it is going to be a good event and i am looking forward to going:) The rabbit welfare association will be there too, as the theme this month is rabbits...
  16. W

Awwwwww:love: She is looking wondeful Jane! Thankyou so much....and yes, butter wouldn't melt!!!!!:lol:
  17. W

My Bunny Shed / Run Project is Underway!

Looking good! Think i may have to start hassling my husband.....;)
  18. W

I'm sorry...

Too cute!:love:
  19. W

Walkies...anyone?

I think Amber has got the wrong end of the stick when it comes to walkies....!
Back