• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Greetings from Germany

Cool! I know Jena! I had been in Jena with my mother for many years. Can you speek German fluently? I think its a very difficult language, isn't it?
  2. A

Greetings from Germany

I have got two rabbits! Their names are Molly and Polly! :D Molly white and Polly is white/brown! I want to post photos here, but I dont know how! Can anyone help me? Molly is a cheeky monkey, but she likes caresses (right???) Polly is a very friendly rabbit. But sometimes she is a bit nervous!
  3. A

Greetings from Germany

Hi! Sorry, that I was such a long time not here. I had many problems with my computer, but now I have a new one and til now "he" is very friendly to me. I hope I will have time more often to come here.
  4. A

Hi and Hallo!

HI! I am Antje and come from Lower Saxony in Germany. :D I come into this forum to have more possibilities to read English. I hope I will become better in school then. Also I want to learn many things about rabbits. I've got two rabbits seven year ago, but they died last autumn. Last monday I...
Back