• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. BB Mommy

Wild rabbit....anyone with experience of raising a full wildie please?

Looking from advice from someone who has actually taken on a wildie. We have experience of half wildies and they were difficult. We still have the last remaining one that is now 12 [emoji177] This current one was taken in by rspca after being found in a lift ! After being attacked by magpies...
  2. BB Mommy

Hopper Haven Open Day 20thApril

We’d love you to pop along on our open day to visit our current residents (all 95 of them) and to have a cuppa :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. BB Mommy

41 NZW rescue

Yesterday Hopper Haven was one of the rescues that attended this, and we bought home 9 rabbits. 5 six week old boys, Peter a 2ish year old who the children considered a pet, and three breeding does. You can follow progress of ours via our FB group page, and if you’re able to help with donations...
  4. BB Mommy

Binky helper - photo update on Thumper and Zannia :-)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?403609-Small-naughty-cheeky-boy-in-Gloucester/page7
  5. BB Mommy

Ra - 7th Feb 2014

My gorgeous boy Ra has left us :-( Ra came to Hopper Haven in 2006 with his mum, Athena, and three litter mates. I had joined HH not long before his arrival, and I had already fallen in love with the giant female Hera, but she couldn't be rehomed until she had a partner to live with...
  6. BB Mommy

Anyone interested in my new frenchie x's?

After losing Strawberry suddenly a few months ago, her partner Roger has been bonded with Strawberrys mum and sister, which left a complete set up empty. I went to a local rescue that had a 6 year old who I went to look at with a view to getting him a wifey and letting him enjoy his last few...
  7. BB Mommy

Who's the smartest.....boys or girls?

I have just fitted cat flaps to all if my sheds in readiness for winter and was amazed at how differently the rabbits reacted to the change. All of the boys took far longer than the girls to work out how to use the door. Ra took a few days to get used to it as did Roger and Borage, but the girls...
  8. BB Mommy

Oscar - 23.08.2013

It is with great sadness that we have had to help Oscar to the Bridge Both Lou (Hopper Haven) and I were with him when he passed. Oscar never shook off the legacy of the horrendous conditions he lived in for the first five years of his life, but we gave him a fabulous five more years of...
  9. BB Mommy

Bb - 2:8:2013

BB my beautiful big frenchie girl left us yesterday. She came to me at 9 months old and moved straight into my daughters playhouse - thankfully Beth was happy to hand over her shed to this big new fluffy person. BB was spayed so that I could introduce her to Joey, a tiny little nethie who was...
  10. BB Mommy

Titch and her "Happy Dance"...

She just can't contain herself :D Sorry deleted video as it appeared to give access to my entire photobucket account!
  11. BB Mommy

All my bunnies enjoying the sun.....

At last the sun has arrived and all the bunnies have had a lovely day out in the garden.... Borage and his partner Jacinta Roger and Strawberry Midge and Titch BB and Ra Oscar and Moon Moon in action... and this little lady who was pinching bird food and taking it under a...
  12. BB Mommy

Thank you to Tracy and South Mill Bunnies

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?380225-CLOSED-Violet-the-Knitted-Bunny-Auction-to-raise-funds-for-Hopper-Haven-s-Fidget/page4 Hope you have seen Fidgets message:D
  13. BB Mommy

rabbit tunnels....good offer

There's a good deal with Amazon on Rosewood rabbit tunnels...it's buy 2 and get the third one free. I've ordered 6 for £22 If you're interested search for rabbit tunnels and it shows the Rosewood ones for a fiver, but choose the supplier Buyallmeans for the offer
  14. BB Mommy

Would you like to meet Oscars new buddy?

Oscar (9yrs) very sadly lost his beautiful wifey bun Sea a few weeks ago:cry:. After the loss of Sea, Oscar went downhill very quickly He is on long term meds to manage an eye condition, a kidney tumor and poor mobility after living in a 24" hutch for years. Sea helped to keep his eyes in...
  15. BB Mommy

Sea 10.2.13

Sea 2003-10.2.2013 My beautiful, gentle old girl, you left us for the bridge this morning and have left us broken hearted. Found as an “elderly stray” by the RSPCA in 2008 you came to Hopper Haven as the RSPCA home was full. You were the only rabbit that Oscar would accept – every other...
  16. BB Mommy

Bear with a Sore Head ***unpleasant photos**** another January Rescue

The story of “A Bear with a Sore Head”….. Bear was our first intake at Hopper Haven of 2013, arriving just after New Year. His owner called to say that he had been attacked by a rat, but she was unable to take him to the vet. When Bear arrived he made me cry…..he was covered in bites all...
  17. BB Mommy

Chewbacca (now Chervil) - another January rescue

Chewbacca (now renamed Chervil) was bought to Hopper Haven 3 weeks ago. He is a stunningly beautiful boy, and only 9 months old, but he had never been groomed by his owner. He was bought to us as the owner didn't want to take him to the vet to be shaved. Louise took one look at his condition...
  18. BB Mommy

Fidget - A rescued rabbit

I haven't posted much about Hopper Haven on here for a while, mainly due to the workload and lack of time, but since 2013 has started off with several awful neglect cases I thought I'd share a few with you.....starting with Fidget Meet Fidget, a 1 year old female lionheadx with a story to...
  19. BB Mommy

Fieldfayres

First time I've ever seen Fieldfayres around here, but we were visited by a small flock of 7 of them for about an hour today, feeding of what is left of the apples on the tree - so pretty:D
  20. BB Mommy

BB and Ra

BB finally has Ra just where she wants him:D
Back