• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Cute Bun

So sweet and tiny! :love:
  2. E

what has your bunny destroyed?

Carpet, countless shirts of mine, important mail, probably so many other things, but those are the big ones.
  3. E

Vibes please...

Aww vibes coming your way for Twinkle, and Dobbins as well!
  4. E

I'm new!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm working on getting a recent pic of him. It's hard though, he won't sit still for long. :lol:
  5. E

introducing our new bunny....pics

Aww what a beauty! I love the name Willow. :) That's actually what I plan on naming my first daughter! And River is what I plan on naming my first son. :lol: So both are very good suggestions. :D
  6. E

What is your bunny’s favorite toy?

His food dish. :lol: He's always throwing it around! I need to buy him some new toys.
  7. E

Looks who's coming soon.........

Awww they are sooo adorable!!! Makes me want another little one!!! I love their names too! Grace and Milo are two of my favorites (i'm a complete name addict :lol: )
  8. E

Still can't think of a name for my baby

I'll ditto the suggestion of Oliver! He totally looks like an Oliver to me. He's a total cutie too!
  9. E

I'm new!

Hello! :) My name is Amy, although i'm in the process of trying to find a new name for myself that fits me better. I am 21 years old. I am a bunny mama to a very active bunny, Dusty, and he's 2 years old! :) I'm not quite sure what breed my little Dusters is, maybe you lovely people can help me...
  10. E

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Amy... although i'm thinking about changing it to something that fits me better :) Area you live = Washington State Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my username on everything else Names of your rabbits = Dusty Do you work, if yes what job do you do = n/a One thing you didn't...
Back