• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

LANCASHIRE French Lops (oops!)

I never ever post on here because of people's attitude to breeders. I know Karen very well. She loves her rabbits and many other people I know who breed rabbits are not like the lady you describe - ie tarring show breeders with the same brush. People show cats, dogs, mice, hamsters, rats...
  2. W

too much choice of hay - I'm confused!!!

I have Oxbow timothy and its great - smells gorgeous and goes down a treat. But it is quite expensive. I think its imported from America
  3. W

What does your timothy hay look like?

The timothy I have is from Oxbow and smells lovely - the rabbits gobble it up very quickly. Apparently its one of the more expensive hays.
  4. W

Good news on the hunting front.

Have just seen BBC News 24 on the start of the hunting season. Bad news for rats and rabbits though - because of a loophole in the law people can go after them :(
  5. W

books

Yes there are alot of books. Some are American and have different names for the breeds
  6. W

PaH boycott

In the Reading store they kept rabbits and piggies together!
  7. W

books

There was one vet book on ebay which I bid on but it hasn't reached the reserve - originally it had cost about £95
  8. W

books

Here I am again - have you read: I found them all knowledgable and useful :D
  9. W

Fox Defences

I would use one of those battery powered fox scarers - I found a few on ebay. I have one outside with the bunnies and it seems to have worked so far - it also scares away cats, dogs etc etc
  10. W

fireworks

I've heard from other rabbit people to play music loudly to soothe them and help relax them. I'm not a firework fan either :(
  11. W

north yorkshire newbie

Where in North Yorkshire are you? Sorry to hear about the loss of your rabbit :(
  12. W

Where did you get your rabbits from?

Hi I'm just interested in where people got their rabbits from? ie breeder/rescue etc and why you chose that particular rabbit :?:
  13. W

I'm not really new..

Thank you for the welcomes :D
  14. W

Hello! *NOW WITH BUNNY PICS!*

Your rats and bunny are lovely :D
  15. W

Omlet eglu

Keep a look out on ebay - eventually one will come up! :lol:
  16. W

this is disgusting

The whole thing sounds gruesome :(
  17. W

FOXES......

I've had no trouble whatsoever - all my rabbits are fine
  18. W

FOXES......

There are fox scarers on the market (and I've seen some on ebay) which use a radio frequency to deter foxes, but also dogs, cats and others. I have one for my rabbits outdoors which is weather-proof. Many neighbours have cats and it has detered them away too.
  19. W

Omlet eglu

They might do eventually - its not peoples' perception of what a hutch looks like which may also be a problem. Its a modern innovative design.
  20. W

New member with a vlaamse reus bunny

PS your bunny is a conti - a continential giant - the name was changed when it came to the uk
Back