• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Outdoor housing problems.

Hello! I have 2 dwarf rabbits, one boy and one girl, neutered and spayed, brother and sister. They have been so good and caused us no issues for a good 7/8 months we got them from 4 week old from an unsavoury breeder. They live in a 10ft by 5ft kennel which we have converted to home them...
  2. M

Growing food

I want to grow some herbs/plants for the buns to have occasionally. Something in large low tubs I can grow plenty of and quickly. I want quick growers and low maintenance. Any suggestions? Picture of the boys for cuteness... Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  3. M

Settling in.

Hi, After my earlier posts it seem alike Birthday Cake and Marshmallow are settling in nicely and we are starting to see their personalities come out! They love their home and we have been spending lots of time watching and talking to them! Litter training is surprisingly going ok, Marshmallow...
  4. M

Day One worries!

We have got our bunnies home. The white is Marshmallow and the black and white is Birthday Cake! Affectionately named by our kids. Just a couple of thoughts you guys might be able to help me with. 1. We have a big shed with 2 levels. Birthday Cake can navigate up and down the the ramp...
  5. M

Panicking!

Hi, I am due to receive 2 boy Mini Lop Bunnies. We are taking the Buns from a family who have had an unexpected litter. After extensive reading I am starting to panic that they won't get on and start to fight?! They will be 8 weeks 3 days when we get them. We have converted a new 8ft dog...
Back